Mission Heights Primary, Auckland, New Zealand

Mission Heights Primary, Auckland, New Zealand
Cool Kids of Learning Zone 12 - Year 3 & 4

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday Recount by Akaash


In the holidays I went to Rainbow's End with my friends.  First my sister and I went on the go carts. My sister went so fast! Then we went on the Gold Rush. It went fast too and it was so scary. There were strange noises! Twenty minutes later we went on the log flume. It was scary because there was a talking frog. After the  log flume we watched a magic show and ate lunch. We had chicken express and it was yum. Fifteen minutes later  we went to Motion Master. It was new in 3D. It was scary and  I nearly flew off my chair because my chair was moving so fast. Then we went on the bumper cars and also the bumper boats.  They were both fun but I liked the bumper boats better. It was so cool at Rainbow's End.

A few days later  my sister, my dad and I went to the movies and watched Up. I had popcorn, ice cream and a drink which was yummy.  
I had a great holiday.

Hello Akaash,
Thank you for emailing me your holiday recount. Sounds like you had an exciting time at Rainbow's End....makes me jealous!!
Next time in your writing, pay attention to Capitals and full-stops. Also write a conclusion.
Well done.

Mrs Raman

No comments: