Mission Heights Primary, Auckland, New Zealand

Mission Heights Primary, Auckland, New Zealand
Cool Kids of Learning Zone 12 - Year 3 & 4

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday Recount by Cee

In the Holiday I went to sleep over at my friend's house.
The first sleep-over was just a fun one and the second one was a birthday party.
My friend's name is Alyssa. I had a great time at the sleepover.


On Thursday of the first week of the holiday, I went to Rainbow's End.
It was fun going with my sister and my dad. We  went on lots and lots of rides. My favourite were all the rides I went on.
I had fun with my dad and my sister.


Nearly every day I went to dinner at Thai Restaurant. It was yummy!
I also went to the $2.00 shop many times. I had fun shopping for a long time. 

I went to the movies twice. I played arcade games at the movies. It was wonderful.

I  had the greatest holiday ever.
By Cee

 

Hello Cee,
Thank you for emailing me your Holiday Recount.
I really enjoyed reading your recount. I have proofread and edited it so there are a few changes.
I loved your paragraphing. Next time, use full-stops instead of exclamation marks.
Well done on an interesting and informative recount.
Mrs Raman

No comments: